Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Silver Jews - American Water


Silver Jews - American Water
Published in 1998
Wikipedia - Silver Jews

So you thought you got rid of me? You thought that just because I have no job and nothing really to do, I'd drop you. Well, that's what you get for doubting me, because here I am, back with another update to The Album Project.

First of course, we must thank our generous opinion donor. Zach T, thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to say about this album. It was a good album, and I enjoyed it, but it didn't really stick with me that much. I enjoyed the songs in general, and the music was good, it just didn't really leave that much of an impression.

I will say, I really enjoyed the sound of the album. They had a great sound going, and the vocals are quite nice, especially when the two vocalists are singing together. It's an album that I think I would enjoy more if I listened to it more.

Zach, I'm psyched to try out some more of your suggestions, I'm sorry I don't have more to say about this.

More later,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the box for comments. These comments are read by the author. Wait, that's me. Why am I talking like this?